How to Carve a Turducken
- After cooking Turducken per instructions, let the Turducken sit for approximately 45 minutes to allow the juices to absorb back into the meat.
- Remove the butcher’s twine from the Turducken by pulling slowly away from the bird.
- Pull at the end of the drumsticks to remove any remaining tendons.
- First, carve the wings from the Turducken.
- Slice the Turducken down the middle and separate each half.
- Slice across each half so that each slice will have all of the layers of the Turducken.
- Enjoy!!! You will never eat plain turkey again.