1. After cooking Turducken per instructions, let the Turducken sit for approximately 45 minutes to allow the juices to absorb back into the meat.
2. Remove the butcher’s twine from the Turducken by pulling slowly away from the bird.
3. Pull at the end of the drumsticks to remove any remaining tendons.
4. First, carve the wings from the Turducken.
5. Slice the Turducken down the middle and separate each half.
6. Slice across each half so that each slice will have all of the layers of the Turducken.
7. Enjoy!!! You will never eat plain turkey again.